Thursday, May 15, 2008

free writing

I am a very happy girl. I live with my parents and my older sister. We aren’t rich, but we are contented with what we have right now. My mother always tells us not to be a rich person, but a kind person instead. Therefore, I try my best to help other people.
However, since I graduated from elementary school, I have changed into a girl who loves shopping and eating. I almost forget about what my mother told me and just spend a lot of money on things that is not necessary. The other hobbies of mine is eating, and I have a dream of marrying a cook. In that way, I can enjoy delicious food. And I would like to learn to cook myself too. For me, cooking is real fun and because of that no one knows my eating habits better than myself, I can always cook something I like and enjoy eating it. Especially desserts, cakes and cookies are things I would love to make as often as I can. Every time I eat them, an image of my sweet memory emerges. That’s so wonderful that I can dig in them so often that I even sometimes get a little obesity. Therefore, the obesity has once annoyed me. But as I had been working hard in losing weight, it is no threaten to me. What I am worried about now is how to make a good boyfriend with my good body shape. I think if I have good body shape, piles of boys will rush to me.hahahahahaha

No comments: