Monday, May 5, 2008

Opal's Birthday



Last Monday was Opal’s birthday. Although I only know her for several months, I feel as if we had known each other for ever! We did almost everything together, and I enjoyed her accompany. : )

Opal, me, and a dozen of friends went to Taipei to celebrate. We went to a pretty nice restaurant, Grazie, which is located at the eastern part of Taipei. I like the atmosphere in the restaurant, very relaxed and comfortable while not being unique at the same time.

During the dinner time, we talked and ate and having a lot of fun. We laughed our heads off for small and silly things, such as mimicking one of my friends’ posture, or an embarrassing little story. After meal, we played poker card. We played a game called “killer”. The one who got the joker was the killer, and she could kill somebody. The person who was killed had to guess who kill her. It was quite a suspicious and exciting game. One of my friend wasn’t good at acting, and everyone could see that she was the killer. It was really funny.

Then we went to a 24-hour-open bookstore nearby. Guess who we encountered there?
It was Fan-fan and her boyfriend!! I loved to listen to her song, and I always sang her song when going to Karaoke. In spite of the fact that I was pretty shy, I didn’t want to lose this fantastic chance. I asked for her autograph! She was surprisingly friendly, and sign all of our notebooks.

We arranged a little surprise for Opal. We pretended that we forgot to buy her cake and gift. After we went back to school, we tried to impress her by taking out her gift and cake. However, she said that she had already found out our plan. = =

Anyway, we still had a wonderful and unforgettable evening.

Happy Birthday, Opal! Hope that we can be friends forever : )

No comments: