Monday, June 9, 2008

New hair style

Before

After

I had a perm recently. My hair used to be very curly and hard, but now it is totally a typical “straight hair”. Many people compliment my new hair style, which of course, making me very happy. They said that I look much neater now.
To have a straight hair, there is no doubt that I have to pay some prize. I not only spent 3000 dollars to get my hair done, but also I couldn’t wash and tied my hair in three to four days. I was a torture for me, because I used to wash my hair everyday. Not to mention how hot it would be not to tie up my long hair. However, I guessed that there is no free lunch in this world. At least, I got long, straight hair shining with light, just like those girls’ in advertisements. Ha ha
To sum up, there is no ugly woman but lazy woman. As long as you are willing to make efforts, you can almost always get what you want!

No comments: