Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We are the champions

the picture of "queen"



Lyrics:
We are the champions by Queen





I've paid my dues time after time

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes I've made a few

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

But I've come through



We are the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

We are the champions We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions of the world





I've taken my bows and my curtain calls

You brought me fame and fortune

And everything that goes with it

I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race

And I ain't gonna lose


There is a popular TV show in Taiwan called “Star”. People from around the world attend this show to compete in singing. I enjoy it not only for the good music, but also for the touching partnership between each attendant. One of the attendants sang this song on the show last week, and I was very very moved. He said that he dedicated this song to all the partners in season 3 of “Star”. He wanted to tell every each of them that it doesn’t matter who win the competition in the future, what really matter is the unforgettable process. They had tears, and they had fun. They are all the champions!

How wonderful it is to have partners who can share all the ups and downs with! Luckily, after entering university, I make some friends, and we have already gone through so much together. I feel sorry that sometimes I take everything for granted and not being thoughtful enough. I think that I should cherish you guys more. After all, love is the most valuable thing in my life.





See the TV show on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zcuNBiBNc




No comments: